- To provide a regional forum for the exchange of ideas and information in the area of Christian women's ministry.
- To network Christians and Christian organisations that are involved within the Caribbean in Evangelical Christian women's ministry and/or in reaching women with the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
- To encourage and, in certain cases, sponsor/co-sponsor conferences and consultations on women's ministries and related disciplines.
- To develop and implement programmes which will:
- Help in furthering the overall task of Caribbean evangelisation.
- Help Christian women understand and appropriate the truth that they are equally created in the image of God, valued by God, called and gifted for ministry.
- Encourage Churches to identify, train, and maximise the use of God-given gifts of women.
- Mobilise women to more effectively meet the needs of people in the Church, home, school, and society.
- Seek to address the very real needs of Caribbean women within a matrifocal society.
- To liaise with other Evangelical agencies working in the same or related ministries regionally and extra-regionally
- To provide speakers and consultants for member-bodies and the general Evangelical community of the region in the area of women's ministries.
- To publish materials which are helpful to Caribbean Christians in areas related to women's ministry.
- To provide, where practical and beneficial, extra-regional representation of Caribbean Evangelicals whom God has placed in women's ministries.
For further information contact:
Mrs. Blossom White
36 Mottley Avenue,