CETA Directory of Member Institutions
Caribbean Evangelical Theological Association
Caribbean Journal of Evangelical Theology
Caribbean Graduate School of Theology
New Graduate Degree Programmes in South-Eastern Caribbean
COMMENT FROM EVANGELICAL ASSOCIATION OF THE CARIBBEAN
- To enable the national Evangelical fellowships and other members of EAC to better serve their constituencies by providing them with appropriate theological and other related resources.
- To affirm and defend the historic Evangelical faith in the context of contemporary issues in the life and witness of the Caribbean Church.
- To be a prophetic voice to Evangelicals throughout the Caribbean relating the Gospel to the whole of life, to strengthen the work of the other Commissions of EAC and of national/regional theological associations, and to serve the theological needs of the EAC constituencies.
- To initiate, where necessary, and to support, if possible, in cooperation with other regional, Evangelical, theological associations’ particular projects and programmes.
- To enter into serious dialogue with other Christian bodies and, when deemed necessary, with non-Christian religious and ideological organisations with a view to faithfully proclaiming the Gospel.
- To engage in serious theological research and reflection through the promotion of small study groups and by sponsoring seminars, consultations and conferences.
- To publish the findings of the Commission's own research and those of co-operative programmes in newsletters, journals, monographs, reports, books and through other appropriate communication media.