CGN Partner Radio Stations:
Click Here To View Stations
Radio Programme Production Seminar
Christian Writers Seminar
Radio Management Forum
- To provide a regional forum for the exchange of ideas and information in the developing fields of mass communications including - but not necessarily limited to - radio, television, and print media.
- To network Christians and Christian organisations who are involved within the Caribbean in using the mass media to present the Gospel of Jesus Christ to the peoples of the region.
- To encourage and, in certain cases, sponsor/co-sponsor conferences and consultations on mass communications and related disciplines.
- To develop and implement training seminars and courses designed to teach Caribbean Christians, ministers as well as lay-persons, the effective use of the mass media as a tool to present the Gospel to the unsaved as well as to strengthen and edify the existing Christian community.
- To develop and implement programmes which will:
- Help in furthering the overall task of Caribbean evangelisation.
- Aid Caribbean Evangelicals in their response to and use of developing technologies of mass communications.
- Foster true Christian unity and co-operation throughout the region in collaboration with member-bodies.
- Inform and comment from a Christian perspective concerning the significant impact of media, both Christian and secular.
- Offer alternative programming proposals which would foster Christian values, with a special emphasis on high quality programmes originating from within our region.
- To liaise with other Evangelical agencies working in the same or related ministries regionally and extra-regionally.
- To provide speakers and consultants for member-bodies and the general Evangelical community of the region in the area of mass communications.
- To publish materials which are helpful to Caribbean Christians using the mass communication media.
- To provide, where practical and beneficial, extra-regional representation of Caribbean Evangelicals whom God has placed in mass communications
- To assist in the promotion of all activities related to the Evangelical Association of the Caribbean.